Monday, September 25, 2006

A Procrastinator's 40th birthday party

On Saturday, September 30th, I am hosting my 40th birthday party, 365 days after I actually turned 40.

Since I have not gotten around to inviting people, please consider this your invitation. It will be a potluck, starting around 5:30 or 6:00. I'd love for us to mill about on my deck, but haven't gotten around to organizing that building project. I do hope to buy a barbeque between now and Saturday.

Now I need to hem some pants that have been lurking in my closet for the past few months, in an attempt to look somewhat civilized tomorrow.

Procrastination. An under-rated skill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scribbit said...

Good luck with the pants, I'll put off a hemming job forever if I can (my son's in cubscouts and he's always got a patch that needs sewing and those things are even worse).

Thanks for your comment.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pants looked great. It was worth it.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home